[wp-hackers] Re: The fixed with of the admin area

Alex Hempton-Smith hempsworth at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 3 20:23:23 GMT 2008

Although I personally rather the admin panel aligned to the left, perhaps it
could be an idea to give users a choice between the two. A radio button
choice in the "Misc" section of "Options" with:

* Fixed width
* Fluid width

Or something along those lines. We can add a class to the <body> tag to say
whether its fluid or fixed, so styling it would be a piece of cake.

There seems to be lots of people in favor of both routes, and giving them
both is possible, so why not? Just my two cents :P

Alex