Moving to PHP5 <<<Re: [wp-hackers] GSoC Proposal: Integrate WP-cache / WP Super Cache into WordPress

Eric Marden wp at xentek.net
Mon Mar 3 01:12:28 GMT 2008

I thought it might be a touchy subject, and didn't mean to have it
dovetail into the GSoC discussion.

However, it seemed like a logical direction of the discussion... even
if it might have trailed off topic a bit.

PHP 5 penetration is still ongoing, with even large vendors just know
starting to support it (case in point, my dedicated server at Media
Temple just recently started offering a PHP5 version that even I have
yet to switch to).

-e