[wp-hackers] <input> styling in 2.5

Jeremy Clarke jer-wphackers at simianuprising.com
Sun Mar 2 22:10:23 GMT 2008

I would say that the problem with the screenshot you are showing is
that we clearly see standard web buttons in the quicktabs bar (i.e.
it's NOT the WYSIWYG interface). In the WYSIWYG version it kind of
makes sense that there's no borders on the textarea, because it looks
like MSOffice or whatever, but when you're using hte oldschool buttons
the border probably makes sense as part of a standard XHTML based  UI.

jeremyclarke
http://simianuprising.com