[wp-hackers] The fixed with of the admin area

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Sun Mar 2 12:23:50 GMT 2008

Just updated my SVN install and noticed that now everything is a fixed width
(designed for a 1024 pixel screen).

Words cannot emphasize how much I am against this. I personally run
1600x1200 for the sole reason of not having to deal with this kinda stuff. I
like my input boxes nice and wide. I like not having to scroll vertically as
much. etc.

I realize it's an easy edit on my part to fix it (and I'll probably release
a plugin to fix this if it stays this way), but please reconsider this
change. All that white space to the right looks ugly as sin and it really
hampers the ease of use of the admin area.

For those on low resolution desktops, here's what I mean:
http://pic.phyrefile.com/2008/03/02/whitespace.jpg

--
Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/