[wp-hackers] Stopping downloads of specific versions of a plugin on Wordpress.org/extend

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Thu Jun 19 20:28:59 GMT 2008

Yeah, that'd probably do the trick.

This is also the main reason I keep my latest release in trunk rather than
having my readme reference a tag version. That way the download button
doesn't reference a specific version number and people who copy/paste the
ZIP URL won't reference an old version.

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/