[wp-hackers] On reality-challenged equids

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 07:33:55 GMT 2008

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 23:32:06 -0700, Matt Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com>
wrote:

>I hope within a few weeks to have it resemble the look and functionality
>outlined in this PDF (beta):
>
>http://ma.tt/dropbox/2008/06/wordpress-prototype-1.1.pdf
>
>(Just a work in progress, there will be more of these.)

This document is really interesting, and some ideas it present sound
really cool, so cool that i have change my mind about the opportunity
to have a new design so early after the big change of 2.5. I will set
up a local tesbed to experiment all these new stuff to give some
feedbacks in the future. Maybe i will put a online version to let a
large audience of our italian community to access it and give
feedbacks too.

>* This is an experiment!

Love to experiment :)

>* Releases will still always be named for jazz musicians.

We need some certainties in our WP life ;)

>* We will be free with commit access to the crazyhorse branch in the
>interest of expediting the prototype -- this doesn't change policy or
>access for core committers.

Nice

>* The branch will be highly volatile.

like fuel that burn out easily :)

>* If you want to help out with this sprint, speak up. :)

I will ;)

Greetings

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it