[wp-hackers] SVN updates on svn.wp-plugins.org

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Fri Jun 13 12:37:21 GMT 2008

 From the #wordpress-dev channel earlier today:

Thu Jun 12 21:09:34 UTC 2008	aaroncampbell	I tagged a new version of one
of my plugins in WordPress extend last night (about 6 hours ago), and it's
still not showing.  http://svn.wp-plugins.org/wp-google-analytics/
Thu Jun 12 21:09:41 UTC 2008	aaroncampbell	The new version is 1.2.2, and
it looks like it says 1.2.2 for the stable tag in the trunk readme, and it
looks like the 1.2.2 tag directory is there, and it looks like the readme
and main file in the 1.2.2 tag directory both say 1.2.2
Thu Jun 12 21:09:43 UTC 2008	aaroncampbell	However, the site is still
offering up 1.2.1 http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-google-analytics/
Thu Jun 12 22:44:14 UTC 2008	mdawaffe  	aaroncampbell: looks like a
networking issue somewhere in our servers - will try to get it fixed soon
Thu Jun 12 22:48:11 UTC 2008	aaroncampbell	mdawaffe: Thanks, as far as
that plugin goes, the 1.2.1 to 1.2.2 upgrade is pretty critical.  However,
in the scheme of things, the whole plugin as actually rather minor.  Just
wanted to make sure someone knew what was up (and get a second pair of
eyes to make sure I didn't miss something...it's happened before)
Thu Jun 12 22:49:05 UTC 2008	mdawaffe  	thanks for letting me know, I
think a whole lot of plugins are behind the times because of the same
issue.  Looks like it happened yesterday sometime

That plugin is reporting the latest version again.. But there might be
some remaining issues still..