[wp-hackers] Plugins "update not checked"interface

Aaron D. Campbell aaron at xavisys.com
Tue Jun 10 15:28:17 GMT 2008

To me it seems like it would be more suited as a part of the status
column.  It looks like the status column contains one of the following:

I would probably change those to a paragraph tag instead of a span, and
add another paragraph tag with a class of "notchecked" (or something
similar) that says "Not checking for updates" or "Does not check for
updates" and style the notchecked class to display in italics.

Just my opinion.