[wp-hackers] Text widget plugin that is collapsible

Jared Bangs jared at pacific22.com
Sun Jun 8 19:35:25 GMT 2008

I've got a plugin [1] that does sidebar widget collapsing and stores
the state for what is collapsed / expanded in a cookie. It works with
multiple sidebars. You're welcome to use whatever you can take from
that if it helps you out.

- Jared

[1] http://freepressblog.org/blog/2007/02/13/sidebar-widget-collapser-25-released/