[wp-hackers] Seeking feedback on Plugins UI

Doug Stewart zamoose at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 11:36:09 GMT 2008

I know it depends on api.wordpress.org n' whatnot, but I think  there
/has/ to be some indicator, per-plugin, as to whether it's available
from WP Extend or whether it's using something else.  The current
situation is confusing and leads folks to think that EVERYTHING is
being checked for updates, which unfortunately isn't true.

So, I dunno if there's a way to integrate that information into your
current layouts, DD32 and Ozh, but visual cueing on the subject would
be most helpful.

--
-Doug

http://literalbarrage.org/blog