[wp-hackers] Allow Wordpress to use a Slave Database

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Tue Jun 3 11:50:46 GMT 2008

A handy feature to have, although why not just use an object cache (I use an
XCache-powered one on my personal blog) or go full static with
WP-Super-Cache (I use that as well on another site of mine).

Using a persistent object cache will cut your queries in half and using
WP-Super-Cache will cut them to essentially 0.

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/