[wp-hackers] Need code syntax highlighting plugin testing/feedback please

Jorge Peña jorgepblank at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 02:57:18 GMT 2008

That's true, but that's why I said a 'TinyMCE Plugin'. I too used to not use
the TinyMCE Plugin, I used to just type raw XHTML and obviously I had more
freedom back then. I recently switched to TinyMCE though and I feel myself
being more productive. Not that I type slow or anything, but I can
concentrate on the content rather than the coding (Yes, I know it's not
complicated coding or anything).

Do you use any other WYSIWYG editor? Like I said, I come from the
non-WYSIWYG editor world but I recently switched, and it's annoying when
elitists go around saying 'durrr just dont use teh tinymce edit0r d00d!,
gr0w j00r epen1s!'. The TinyMCE editor is there for a reason and most casual
bloggers use it. I'm not limiting myself to TinyMCE but I don't know of any
other editor that works well with WordPress, do you have any suggestions?