[wp-hackers] WP_Rewrite: Disable post/Page paging ability?

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Wed Jul 30 01:20:01 GMT 2008

Found a bad side effect -- it's nearly doubling my queries on those Pages.

Query dump: http://asdfsa345.pastebin.com/m4c8095f3

Seems get_page_by_path() is being called a couple dozen times. Why I have no
clue...

For example: SELECT ID, post_name, post_parent FROM wp_posts WHERE ID = 46
and post_type='page'

Some example URL structures incase it helps:

http://site.com/mypage/8/
http://site.com/mypage/8/1/
http://site.com/mypage/8/8/
http://site.com/mypage/1/8/
http://site.com/mypage/5/
http://site.com/mypage/5/8/
http://site.com/mypage/5/6/
etc.

Any ideas what's wrong and what I can do to cut it down? It's the end of the
world as I Super Cache, but I'd still like to figure out what's going on
behind the scenes. :)

--
Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/