[wp-hackers] "Outdated plugin" notice (was: load_plugin_textdomain() )

Adam Hunter ah125i at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 23:42:27 GMT 2008

Granted I am new to wordpress plugins, would it be possible to create
a mechanism ( using the same concept that updates the plugins ) to
check them against a depreciated function list before updating
wordpress to a new version?  Although disabling all of the plugins
before updating and then having a list of plugins that will need
attention essentially does the same thing, prechecking may be a better
experience for the user.

Sent from my iPod