[wp-hackers] load_plugin_textdomain()

Gaarai gaarai at gaarai.com
Mon Jul 28 14:09:44 GMT 2008

Just to throw my hat into the discussion, I completely agree with this
sentiment. Making a breaking change happen later while implementing a
confusing change to the API which will require double the work to use
currently is baffling. Just cut the cord and force developers to update
their stuff. Code that breaks due to lack of support will be picked up
and fixed by the people who want to use it if there is enough interest
remaining.

- Chris