[wp-hackers] 2.3 branch security releases

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Tue Jul 15 00:07:28 GMT 2008

Yes, just like 2.1.x and 2.2.x, your version is considered insecure and you
should update. There's no reason not to anyway really as unlike 2.2 to 2.3,
only very, very few plugins were broken by 2.5.

Plus 2.5 is faster, causes less load, and has tons of great new features.

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 3:53 PM, John Blackbourn
<johnbillion+wp at gmail.com<johnbillion%2Bwp at gmail.com>>

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/