[wp-hackers] Re: Spam Karma goes GPL

Jonathan Dingman jdingman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 17:44:37 GMT 2008

Spam Karma is a great plugin, but it's outdated and there are much
better plugins available to do the same job.

Akismet + Bad Behavior is a great combo.  Stop the spam before it gets
to you, then the spam that does get through, gets caught by Akismet.
I don't really see a need for Spam Karma anymore.

--

Jonathan Dingman

<http://www.ginside.com/>
<http://wordcampny.org/> - Oct 5th, 2008