[wp-hackers] Scheduling of future posts with a different post_type.

Jason Webster jason at intraffic.net
Mon Jul 14 15:47:53 GMT 2008

Thanks for the tips Otto.

However, I'm still not sure what is going on here.

> Step A is done by simply calling get_post($post_id) on your post. Does
> that work properly? Check that get_post() returns your post info

This works fine.

> Step B is done by simply looking at the post_status of the gotten
> post. Make sure it is still set to "future" properly.

Yes, it is.

I can even call wp_publish_post()  and/or
check_and_publish_future_post() manually and it publishes the post
properly.
After manually monitoring the cron array, it can definitively say it is
just not getting added to it at all.

Now, my question is, where in wp_write_post(), wp_insert_post(), or
anywhere else for that matter, does the future publishing of a post get
scheduled?? I can't seem to find it. Sorry if it's obvious.

Thanks for the help.