[wp-hackers] Akismet going spastic

Glenn Ansley glenn at glennansley.com
Fri Jul 11 16:14:28 GMT 2008

Just FYI: I have a blog setup for testing that I've neglected to activate
any comment spam on yet. I usually just ignore the email notifications... I
get a couple a day but its not that bad because the site isn't linked from
anywhere. Anyway, this week has seen a large increase in volume. I'd be
willing to bet a new punk / server / script debuted somewhere in the world
this week.