[wp-hackers] Initializing TinyMCE

Chris Poteet cpoteet at siolon.com
Tue Jul 8 17:47:23 GMT 2008

I see that the admin section set's the TinyMCE mode to "none", but I
can't then find where it's actually initialized.  I see 	'onpageload'
=> 'wpEditorInit', but I don't understand what that means.

The question is that I have other textreas in 2.5 that I'd like to be
turned into rich editors as well on the post-new screen (using the
Custom Write Panel plugin), but when I change the "mode" to
"textareas" then the main editor doesn't work correctly.

Is there a way to do this and preferably without editing the core?
I'll give a $25 gift certificate to Amazon to whoever figures this out
for me.*

*Hopefully I can do that on here.