[wp-hackers] Quick question from a list newbie...

Shelly at Foolish Visions shelly at foolishvisions.com
Thu Jan 31 13:58:57 GMT 2008

Hey all.  I'm a new one to the list here - figured as much as I hack WP
myself, I might as well join the list to see what others are doing too!

So, I was interested in getting the upcoming version (I believe it's
2.5?  Although I've been seeing some talk that they're trying to wade
through 2.4, even though they plan to "skip it"...I may be wrong though)
- I'd love to try it out and see if I could help with it a bit. Whether
or not you actually *want* my help is another thing, but I thought I'd
give it a shot!

Would anyone know where I could go to actually obtain a copy of it to
install and run through?  I'd appreciate a point in the right direction.

Thanks!

~Shelly