[wp-hackers] i18n of plugin description

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 12:41:34 GMT 2008

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 11:20:36 +0100, Lutz Schröer <latz at elektroelch.de>
wrote:

>While doing the i18n of my plugin I realized that I can translate
>everything EXCEPT the description of my plugin which appears on the
>admin plugin page.
>
>Am I missing something or is there a gap in the i18n support of WordPress?

The commented text used for meta info about plugin came before the
various lines of comments for various languages. so translators should
add new commnent line specifically targetted to a specific locale.. I
cant' find it now.. but if you serach here on on polyglots mailing
list you should find that discussion.

If I remeber correctly after the discussion didn't follow any real
implementation of this method...

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it