[wp-hackers] Re: WordPress admin imporvment suggestion

R.J. Kaplan just.be.happy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 09:25:02 GMT 2008

Sarcasm aside, this specific solution works in all browsers (well, i
didn't test anything older then ie6).
It is not a standard drop down, rather it's structured quite like the
current wp-admin navigation with navigation and sub navigation. the
only difference is that if you hover over a top level navigation
item, it shows it's sub navigation.
Also, I'm pretty sure that in oder browsers, the hovering won't work,
but it will function just like the current admin navigation.
Nothing to loose. I'd take a look.