[wp-hackers] WordPress.org API

Ryan McCue ryanmccue at cubegames.net
Sat Jan 19 02:19:29 GMT 2008

Is documentation for the api.wordpress.org service available? Even
better, the source code? I'm looking into building a version checker
into my own software and, although it seems easy to build my own based
on what is returned, it would be really handy to see the source to see:

    * What the php_version parameter is used for
    * What the locale parameter is used for
    * Any other tricks you might use

If not, I'll write my own, but can you answer those questions please?
It's really bugging me :-)

(Not sure if I sent this already, but it was sitting in my drafts folder)

Thanks,
Ryan.