[wp-hackers] Happy Birthday Matt!

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Sun Jan 13 22:58:45 GMT 2008

Daniel Jalkut wrote:
> On Jan 13, 2008, at 5:24 PM, spencerp wrote:
>
>> I surely hope not. Although the ticket count keeps going up again
>> rather then down. Sigh. Ah well, .. Happy Birthday Matt!
>
> Just remember - every opened ticket is actually an expression of love :)
Only if a patch is attached, but I swear if every defect had a test case
given to Alex, it would go a lot more smoothly. I have plans for doing
so after the phpdoc is finished. However it will probably be during the
Summer.

Unless I buy a laptop and use school time for writing unit tests for
WordPress, I'm not (or maybe... nah). Have to graduate this semester.

--

Jacob Santos

http://www.santosj.name - blog
http://funcdoc.wordpress.com - WordPress Documentation Blog/Guide Licensed under GPLv2

Also known as darkdragon and santosj on WP trac.