[wp-hackers] WP hooks database

Adam Brown wphackers at adambrown.info
Thu Jan 10 04:18:22 GMT 2008

Hi all.

The hooks documentation at the codex and at flatearth is nice, but
incomplete. While they give brief explanations of what each hook does,
these sources do not generally tell us which version of WP introduced
a hook, whether it is deprecated, and where in WP's code to find the
hook applied.

Enter the WP hooks database. Check it out and let me know what you
think. (You can click the "feedback appreciated" link at the bottom of
the page rather than swamp people's inboxes with emails.) My database
does not explain what each hook does--we've got the codex and
flatearth for that--but I think you'll find it useful if you do much
work with plugins. The URL is...

http://adambrown.info/p/wp_hooks

Enjoy.

--
Adam R. Brown
Doctoral candidate, UCSD Political Science

         \\\//
         |--oo
         C   >
          \ ~/