[wp-hackers] Stats for 2007

Matt speedboxer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 21:22:41 GMT 2008

Total WP downloads, percentage more than 2006, total plugins downloaded,
number of plugins, number of commits, total number of lines of code of WP
after the last commit of 2007 and number of uniques visitors to Trac... Then
all the other general stuff. :)

Matt (speedboxer at gmail.com)
http://mattsblog.ca/