[wp-hackers] 2.4/2.5 release

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Thu Jan 3 00:42:23 GMT 2008

It just means that bugs filed for 2.4 can be pushed to 2.5 when updating the tickets, And anything remaining in the 2.5 milestone come closer to release time get pushed to 2.6.
nothing "has to be" fixed in any release (Allthough idealy most would love for all the tickets to be fixed for each milestone)