[wp-hackers] Google Summer of Code 2008

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 22:25:34 GMT 2008

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 10:24 PM, Ryan McCue <ryanmccue at cubegames.net> wrote:
> Jeremy Visser wrote:
>  > On Tue, 2008-02-26 at 21:16 +1000, Ryan McCue wrote:
>  >
>  >> Too bad it's 18+. I've already written to complain :-P
>  >>
>  >
>  > If by any chance you'll be 18 on April 14, you're in luck.
>  >
>  Not unless I age 4 years between now and then.
>
>  As a side note, any chance WordPress can participate in the GHOP?

I hope we are invited in the future. My guess as to why we weren't
invited to Google Highly Open Participation Contest [1] that just ran
is because it was our 1st year in GSoC and maybe because some of our
mentors didn't get the final reports in on time ;-)

1. http://code.google.com/opensource/ghop/2007-8/

Cheers,
Lloyd