[wp-hackers] Google Summer of Code 2008

Ronald Heft ron at cavemonkey50.com
Tue Feb 26 21:49:40 GMT 2008

Mário, there was a SoC project last year focusing on creating a template
system not using PHP. I'm not sure whatever came out of it, but it obviously
didn't make core or into a plugin. Perhaps someone could pick up where last
year's student left off and continue the project.
Dan, while I do think your idea is a great one, I just wanted to let you
know that was my proposal last year and it was rejected. I ended up working
on Podcasting support instead. I'm not saying it's not a worthwhile project,
you just might want to look elsewhere.