[wp-hackers] Google Summer of Code 2008

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Tue Feb 26 17:57:02 GMT 2008

Dan Larkin wrote:
> In any case, there is a project that I'd like to see accomplished, whether
> as GSoC or simply as a wonderful part of WP in general.  That is some sort
> of code flow documentation.

There is some documentation on code flow in the Codex -- at least an
outline of what happens when you visit a non-admin blog page:
   http://codex.wordpress.org/Query_Overview

Also, David House started another page to describe code flow, but
hasn't updated it for a year, so I don't know what his plans are:
   http://codex.wordpress.org/User:DavidHouse/Wordpress_Code_Flow
I think it was in response to this support request:
   http://wordpress.org/support/topic/33788

If you can describe what kind of other code flow you would like to see
that would be useful, maybe you can add it to the To Do document:
   http://codex.wordpress.org/JHodgdon/Dev_Doc_To_Dos

     --Jennifer

ps: cc'd doc list on this...

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software