[wp-hackers] Re: 2.5 admin menu thoughts

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Sun Feb 24 22:44:27 GMT 2008

On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 2:31 PM, spencerp <spencerp1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Alex Hempton-Smith wrote:
>  > But I think for everyday use, POST on the left would seem more logical, and
>  > more natural for me to jump to anyway.
>
>  *Cough* Then make a patch quick, attach to ticket, and take vote on
>  whether to commit it or whatever.

We need to make a HIG decision first.  Right now all of our dialogs
have the primary right-most.  We need to decide if we want to change
that and if dialog button order rules should be the same as button
order rules in other places.  Bulk operation buttons, for example, try
to put the most used left-most, nearest the checkboxes.