[wp-hackers] WordPress Interface Guidelines

Liz Danzico liz at bobulate.com
Sun Feb 24 20:25:21 GMT 2008

> On 2/24/08, Jacob Santos <wordpress at santosj.name> wrote:
>> I think that the content would be great at the Codex,
>>  since it would be useful for hackers and plugin developers.

Yes, that's definitely the plan once it's a bit more final. I've been
chipping away at the guidelines over the past handful of weeks.
They'll never be _complete_, so I just have to get them to a good
stage before moving over to the Codex.

>> However, "User Interface" should probably be used, instead of
>> "interface" because
>>  without context, there are many things "interface" can mean.

Great point. It should be clear this is about the user interface, not
the more general "interface."

Liz

..
Liz Danzico : www.bobulate.com