[wp-hackers] Main navigation hover

Jeremy Visser jeremy.visser at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 05:55:58 GMT 2008

On Wed, 2008-02-20 at 22:55 -0500, spencerp wrote:
> Just curious, but, wasn't this new and improved design already done up
> before basically? I mean, if there's a design mock-up already there..
> why so many constant changes when implementing it in Trunk? Just put in
> the original design and be done. Box it, wrap it, and ship it.

Because the "original design" is most likely a bunch of Photoshop source
files, or prototype HTML mockups.

With regards to all the tweaking going on: sometimes, things that seemed
okay a week ago make absolutely no sense at all today. There's always
room for improvement.

--
Jeremy Visser                                 http://jeremy.visser.name/

()                           ascii ribbon campaign — against HTML e-mail
/\                                               http://asciiribbon.org/