[wp-hackers] 2.5 admin menu thoughts

Aaron Huran admin at anthologyoi.com
Tue Feb 19 17:07:03 GMT 2008

Although I would rather see all of the buttons on one line, it does
make sense moving them because in the current admin menu, if you have
two or three plugins that add top-level menus, the menu expands beyond
the edge of the screen rather quickly.

The dashboard link, however, is off in the middle of nowheresville,
and, at the very least, it needs to be made easier to see.

>I can vouch that my drop-down admin menu plugin - for all it's faults
>- is far and away the most appreciated and I bet Ozh can say the same
>thing.

I concur. It is one of two or three plugins that go into every
WordPress install -- and the others are my own.

Aaron