[wp-hackers] Haha! (X-hacker)

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Mon Feb 18 13:50:58 GMT 2008

Charles Iliya Krempeaux wrote:
> and apply to join the fun, mention this header.
>
> That's funny :-)

You know, what would be even more funny if is you actually contacted
them and they give you a job. Actually that would be sweet. Easiest job
hunt ever.

I think also, that is why I never contacted them myself. First, it is
too easy, HTTP /should/ be common knowledge to you if you are a web
developer, so they should have hundreds, if not thousands of resumes
already. Second, I don't like my outlook if that was the only
qualification. "So basically, I look at headers all day and try to find
easter eggs?" I said.

I'm sure scoring a position at Automattic is a pretty sweet gig, but I
think it should be/is a lot more difficult than "find the header."

--

Jacob Santos

http://www.santosj.name - blog
http://funcdoc.wordpress.com - WordPress Documentation Blog/Guide Licensed under GPLv2

Also known as darkdragon and santosj on WP trac.