[wp-hackers] Semantic changes to list_pages and list_categories in 2.4-bleeding

James R Whitehead james at interconnectit.com
Wed Feb 13 17:20:17 GMT 2008

Hi,

I was already looking at the walker class, the problem seems to lie at
line 445. It calls the end level function if the depth is greater than
zero rather than checking that the level is less than the level on last
run through. For eg if the depth on last run though was 3 and the depth
on this run through is also 3 then it should be called, if on the next
run through the depth changes to 2 then we should call it if it goes up
to 4 we should not. I'm not sure if this would cause problems for the
none UL LI version of the page and cat lists.

Thanks,

James R Whitehead

email:          James at interconnectit.com
Phone:          +44 (0)151 709 7977