[wp-hackers] Renamed hooks

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon Feb 11 20:58:44 GMT 2008

It won't let me edit your spreadsheet. However, here's some:

link_description has not been removed, it's now done by the
sanitize_bookmark_field function. Same goes for link_rating, although
it's been deprecated in general.

Note this line in bookmark.php:
$value = apply_filters($field, $value, $bookmark_id, $context);

These are both $field when they are pulled out and sanitized.