wordpress at dd32.id.au
Tue Feb 5 23:13:48 GMT 2008
I've got a feeling i might've been doing something stupid such as "(custom_post)/hash=(.*?)" when it was working first time around.. which would explainwhy it worked :P
I think using add_action('parse_request', 'tp_request'); will be the best method forward for me..
On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 01:58:26 +1100, Jennifer Hodgdon <yahgrp at poplarware.com> wrote:
> DD2 -
> I think your second try is on the right track -- I've used a
> combination of generate_rewrite_rules and parse_request successfully
> to define custom URLs with custom behavior.
> Another option that I have gotten to work is to use a combination of
> 'query_vars' (to define 'hash' as a valid URL argument and query
> variable), and then adding some of the filters that modify the query,
> such as 'posts_where', 'posts_join', 'posts_groupby', 'pre_get_posts',
> etc. This may be a bit simpler and more direct.
More information about the wp-hackers