[wp-hackers] updating plugins for compatibility with 2.4.x+

Pixline supporto at pixline.net
Mon Feb 4 16:18:19 GMT 2008

Il giorno 04/feb/08, alle ore 08:27, Jacob Santos ha scritto:

> Come to think of it, if it worked in WordPress < 2.5, than it should
> also
> work with WordPress 2.5 and a regression occurred. A trac ticket
> should be
> filed to add the same behavior back in.

I also have some troubles with trunk and the plugin I'm trying to
mantain:

http://code.google.com/p/gengo-wp23/

In WP 2.3.2 the alpha8 version adds correctly language codes to pages
(like /page-slug/en/) but it triggers an infinite URL rewriting loop
in WP trunk (as of a week ago, the first time I've noticed it). I
can't find in trac any changes, but probably I'm looking in the wrong
place.

For what it's worth, actually I have some troubles with rewriting even
with WP 2.3.2, but I'm trying at first to be sure it's not fault of
mine; I'll share evidences if I'll find them.

Paolo Tresso
- pixline.net code monkey
http://pixline.net - http://amisnet.org
   http://linkedin.com/in/paolotresso