[wp-hackers] XSS vuln in wordpress 2.7 ?

madalin niladam at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 17:46:18 GMT 2008

Nope. chkrootkit doesnt provide me with no information. Also lsof
|grep LISTEN doesnt show any abnormal ports open.

So, the server looks clean, i've search for every .php file containing
that and the only file that was changed is
/home/madalin/public_html/index.php (which is owned by madalin) so, no
other users have been affected by this...

Thanks.