[wp-hackers] Restrict users to given categories

Dino Termini dino at duechiacchiere.it
Fri Dec 19 15:54:15 GMT 2008

Hello everybody,

I hope you are in a warm place right now, here in New York it's really
cold and windy! I have a question: I am working on a website maintained
by multiple content editors. Each editor should be allowed to publish
articles in a given category, thus restricting his/her role. I found the
plugin Role Scoper, but for some unknown reason, it does not work on my
test environment (Sun Solaris with Sun One Webserver 7 and Coolstack
PHP). Is there another way to do this? Do you plan to add this feature
to the core, in the next future?

Thank you and happy holidays!
dino.