[wp-hackers] wp_link_pages

Charles E. Frees-Melvin charles at cefm.ca
Tue Dec 16 14:59:10 GMT 2008

I was the one to write the patch that was added in the core of 2.7 the
origional terms were innerbefore and innerafter. before and after are
outside the link a tags as is the case in other places in the code. If
I had known there was a system by plugin already I might ha be
suggested it, it was waiting in the fold of trac since 2.5.

--
Charles E. Frees-Melvin
charles at cefm.ca
www.cefm.ca