[wp-hackers] paged comments problem

Alex Hempton-Smith hempsworth at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 15 20:49:36 GMT 2008

Did you also replace your header.php file?
A new piece of code was added for the comments system to work; just add this
just before </head>:

<?php if ( is_singular() ) wp_enqueue_script( 'comment-reply' ); ?>
<?php wp_head(); ?>

wp_head will already be there, but the comment-reply Javascript is new.

Unless you've modified it, I would just replace the whole header.php file,
other fixes have been made since 2.5.

-- Alex