[wp-hackers] Known when on Comment page x?

Peter van der Does peter at avirtualhome.com
Mon Dec 15 17:38:05 GMT 2008

When it comes to SEO duplicate Title/Meta Tags on many pages isn't what
you want.

WordPress 2.7 introduced me to a new URL comment-page-x
The problem with this is that the title and the meta description are the
same for each article no matter what page your are on.
So the following examples have the same title and meta description
http://blog.example.com/article
http://blog.example.com/article/comment-page-1
http://blog.example.com/article/comment-page-2

Is there a way to determine on which page I am? Like you have the
function is_paged() to tell me I'm dealing with a paged index page.
That way I can rewrite the title and the description.

--
Peter van der Does

GPG key: E77E8E98

WordPress Plugin Developer
http://blog.avirtualhome.com

GetDeb Package Builder/GetDeb Site Coder
http://www.getdeb.net - Software you want for Ubuntu