[wp-hackers] Uploading media in wordpress

Chris chris.hearn01 at ntlworld.com
Sun Dec 14 16:29:21 GMT 2008

There are several plugins around - I use a (modified) version of
ImageManager plugin, and have an icon added to the TinyMce editor, so
when writing a post clicking the icon you can insert or upload pictures,
organise in folders, and then insert pictures into your post in a number
of ways (thumbnail with/without link, picture, size control etc...)
(I haven't checked out WP2.7 yet, but think it does not offer all these
things as standard!)
Chris