[wp-hackers] Re: Removal Of Over 200 Themes?

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sat Dec 13 04:38:44 GMT 2008

The "Derivative works must be under a compatible license" clause is of the
GPL. Since windows is not under the GPL license, then thats ok.

If the windows License included "Your first born son will hereby become
property of Microsoft" then that would be a legal clause (However, note that
i doubt it'd hold up in court :P), since the windows license doesnt force
itself onto derivative works or programs which run on windows, its not a
issue.