[wp-hackers] Removal Of Over 200 Themes?

Jeff Chandler jeffro at jeffro2pt0.com
Fri Dec 12 19:17:58 GMT 2008

If the issue really is trivial or something I blew out of proportion,
I'll be pretty happy and gladly write an apology. I still don't
understand though why a public statement hasn't been made. My only guess
is, that the people behind the scenes may not think that the issue or
problem is a big deal and therefor, doesn't really need to be mentioned.