[wp-hackers] wp-plugins SVN issues -- whom to address problems to?

Chris gaarai at gaarai.com
Fri Dec 12 15:38:44 GMT 2008

What permission issues are you running into?

If this is a new repository, it may not have been completely set up yet.
It's a common problem to get an error like the following when the
repository is not fully set up yet:

Error: Commit failed (details follow):
Error: CHECKOUT of '/!svn/ver/52171/plugin/trunk': 403 Forbidden
(http://svn.wp-plugins.org)

If this is similar to your problem, you can see details about what I
encountered here
<http://gaarai.com/2008/06/27/wordpressorgs-plugin-directory-needs-some-changes/>.

Chris Jean
http://gaarai.com/