[wp-hackers] Firefox WordPress/Gmail add-on

Joel Fisher joelfisher at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 18:53:24 GMT 2008

I agree to, but how is this a Firefox add-in?

Seems more like a tweak to the E-mail Notification e-mail that will
allow you to do those functions.

Again, I agree, but I am not sure how this is a Firefox add-in as you
described. It would be cool if all your comments did come
to a Firefox addin (like TwitterFox for Twitter) and you can manage
them that way. But, that isn't dependent on Gmail.

joel.fisher
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jfisher

>>> http://FrenchFragFactory.net ~ Daily Quake News